- Color: White
- One piece design made from Vitreous China
- Self-Cleaning glazed surface would not scratch, rust, fade, or discolor
- cUPC Approved
- 12” Universal Fit Rough-in
- 3" Flush valve diameter (compared to standard 2")
- 2” fully-glazed concealed trap way
- Smooth sided design to eliminate crevices for easy cleaning
- G-Max Siphon
- Powerful, quiet flush every time
- Low-consumption = 1.6 Gallons per flush
- ELONGATED Toilet bowl and seat
- NEW & IMPROVED UF Slow closing designer seat included
- Top of seat is 16.5" from the floor
- Surpasses National GB standard cleaning water test
- One year manufacturer parts warranty
- Ideal for small bathrooms
- MaP - passes Maximum Performance testing >=300
Dual Flush Mechanism:
- Half flush = 0.8 Gallons per flush (adjustable)
- Full flush = 1.6 Gallons per flush
- Dimension: 24.5" long x 14" wide x 27" tall (tank)
- Unpacked Box: 28" long x 16" wide x 31"
- Packed Box: 29" long x 19" wide x 32"
- Weight = 90 lbs (41 kg)
MaP - Maximum Performance Testing
- Many toilet fixture performance tests exist, including proprietary tests by the fixture manufacturers, tests by Consumer Reports magazine, and the tests mandated by the plumbing codes for fixture certification. None of these, however, use test media that closely resembles the real "demands" upon a toilet, i.e., that of removing human waste.
The Maximum Performance (MaP) testing project was developed in 2003 in order to identify how well popular toilet models perform using a realistic test media. The MaP testing protocol, cooperatively developed by water-efficiency and plumbing fixture specialists in the U.S. and Canada, incorporated the use of soybean paste as a test media, closely replicating the "real world demand" upon fixtures. Performance testing of 80 different toilet fixture models was completed and summarized in the Final Report (1st Edition - December 2003). That report led to the further evolution of testing and reporting on toilet fixtures and their flush performance.
Now 8 years old, the current MaP testing report provides performance information on over 1,800 different toilet fixture models (including both tank-type and commercial flushometer combinations) !!! Over 940 these models are WaterSense-certified high-efficiency toilets (HETs).
All of the very latest testing information as well as background on the MaP test itself can be found at the new MaP website. - http://www.cuwcc.org/MaPTesting.aspx